An amazing opportunity is available at Olive Creative Strategies, Inc. for a passionate and inspired Public Relations Account Coordinator. Olive is a national boutique agency specializing in marketing, public relations, and social media campaigns that make an impact — a big one.
We are currently looking for the next rising star. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism and has had at least two agency internships or has held a position as an account coordinator. The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller and opportunist who thrives in staying on the cutting edge of pop culture and innovation.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain consistent communication with account teams.
- Support with Account Executive (AE) with meeting preparation.
- Maintain organization for all accounts they are assigned to.
- Assist with pitching to media.
- Research editorial calendars and prepare media distribution lists.
- Research media for client opportunities.
- Monitor and clip media coverage as well as report results to team.
- Organize and prepare client reports.
- Track awards and other opportunities for clients.
- Research influencers.
- Prepare first drafts of press releases or pitches.
- Prepare and submit all calendar listings.
- Participate in company brainstorming sessions for all accounts.
- Provide support wherever it’s needed.
- Minimum of two internships and/or account coordinator level experience
- Excellent writing, organization and communication skills
- Must be an energetic team player who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Passion for people, making an impact, media relations, and social media
- Curiosity, thirst for learning & a natural leader
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]