We are on a hot pursuit to find an amazing national consumer lifestyle publicist. If you or anyone you know is looking for an amazing opportunity, we want to hear from you. National beauty and wellness media experience and portfolio are required. Olive is a national boutique agency specializing in marketing, public relations and social media campaigns that make an impact — a big one.
We are currently looking for the next PR powerhouse who can produce powerful results. The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree in PR, Communications, Marketing or Journalism and has at least three years of post-college, full-time professional PR experience (agency required). The ideal candidate is a natural storyteller and opportunist who thrives in staying on the cutting edge of pop culture and innovation.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data, market research, and trends to develop strategic media relations campaigns that get results.
- Monitor industry news to seek creative opportunities for each account.
- Develop, write and pitch story ideas, press releases, partnership announcements and breaking news to key media contacts while securing high volume and quality coverage.
- Create and develop press kits, PR timelines, bios, fact sheets, media alerts, press releases, etc.
- Communicate effectively with clients on a daily basis and manage/facilitate all weekly calls and meetings with clients.
- Advise and manage support team on daily responsibilities such as clipping, writing, administrative tasks, reporting and media list creation.
- Able to format, develop, write and successfully pitch press materials including bios, backgrounders, fact sheets, media advisories and press releases.
- Strong knowledge of editorial calendars, lead times, current trends and news to schedule pitches and outreach appropriately.
- Familiarity with pitching op-eds for thought leadership profiles.
- Identify and assist in idea generation for client partnerships, CSR and events.
- Pitch, secure and attend desksides, tradeshows and events (when needed).
- Facilitate all media opportunities and join phone and/or in-person interviews
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, PTO, Simple IRA and we support a work-life balance – we’re off every other Friday!
If you have agency experience, are a savvy writer and have multitasking mastered, this is the role for you! Please apply for immediate consideration to [email protected].